- We accept Visa, MasterCard, & Discover
- We are unable to accept cash or physical checks
- All payment is automatically deducted weekly
- Any tip must by clearly marked for the walker
- Paw Prints NY is owned by Tiana and Matthew Peters, founded in 2010.
- Currently we do not board dogs, nor do we have any kind of over night service.
- We are open seven days a week 8am-8pm for dog walking
- There is a $7 surcharge for dog walking on weekends and the holidays. Holidays include (Christmas Eve, Christmas,Thanksgiving, New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day, Easter, Memorial Day, July 4th
- Paw Prints NY does not have a physical location. We are an internet based company that provides all services within the clients’ homes.
- All team members have passed both Federal and State background checks.
- All team members complete a training program before they begin caring for dogs.
3 Pet Check
- Pet Check is an application installed on the phones of all of our walkers.
- Pet Check is also a website, that allows our clients to see a history of when and where their pet was taken care of.
- Every Client is issued a unique magnetic QR code that stays in the home along with log-in information to the Pet Check website.
- Each time a walker begins or ends a service, a QR code is scanned. Once scanned, a note is sent regarding the time spent with the dog(s).
- You will receive a GPS map of the route your walker took your dog.
- You will receive emails the moment a walker begins care and the moment they conclude care. You also receive a note from the walker about how the walk went.
- You can schedule services for your regular walker online in Pet Check’s digital calendar.
- All new clients are issued a login name and password.
- You can login directly at www.petchecktechnology.com
- If you are a current client who can’t login, please give us a call so we can correct the issue.
- Please provide doggie bags
- A towel for wet paws during inclement weather
- A coat if necessary
- Paper towels or wipes to wipe off muddy paws
- We only do individual walks.
- We will walk more than one dog from the same home. There is a seven dollar surcharge for each additional dog.
- We can try and find your dog a walking partner, another dog that we think has a similar temperament, to help socialize them by request.
- We work in all kinds of weather.
- Any maintenance activities needed, such as drying the dog off, is considered a part of the agreed walk time.
2 Initial Meetings
- All initial meetings are free.
- At the initial meeting you will meet your potential walker.
- Initial meetings allow you to see how your pet interacts with their potential walker.
- The Dogs should be present at the meeting, along with their primary caretaker.
- A copy of the keys if necessary for access to building or home. Keys may also be left with doormen/front desk.
- Initial meetings typically last 15-30 minutes depending on the number of animals we are meeting.
- A week before the start of care is ideal
- Complete the contact form on our website. In the message section describe why you would be a great team member and any experience you have.